How can I resist a post about gratitude on one of my favorite days of the year? I read that being thankful is good for your health. Let’s get healthy folks….
I’m thankful for:
- Good coffee
- Turkey hands
- Moms and dads
- Big brothers
- Happy babies
- Fancy paintbrushes
- Kids in their jammies
- My hubby
- Good friends
- Having a giant family that is full of love and laughter and lots and lots of food
- Being able to pick up where you left off
- Fessler family dance parties
- A really good apple
- Solving problems
- Milo being so moved by “Pictures of You” by the Cure that he tells us all how much he loves us
- Curbside compost
- the green jello funk that is known as Grandmother’s Salad
- Milo’s second cousins who played with him for four hours straight
- Smoked Turkey
- Kids asleep in the car
- Kids passed out in their clothes because they are too cool to put on jammies in front of said cousins
- Coming home
Happy Turkey Hand Day everyone!
Some promotional business:
I am also super thankful to Lauren at Slice Gallery and Boutique (44th and Tennyson). Go support her and shop local on Small Business Saturday, she has tons of super cute affordable gift ideas from local artists and designers!
Also, free shipping on the website through the end of the year.
And…Paintings at Kanon collective on Santa Fe for December!
Keep on scrolling for paintings from the last few days…